Trouble he will find you no matter where you go, oh oh
No matter if you're fast, no matter if you're slow, oh oh
The eye of the storm or the cry in the mourn, oh oh
You're fine for a while but you start to lose control
He's there in the dark, he's there in my heart
He waits in the wings, he's gotta play a part
Trouble is a friend, yeah trouble is a friend of mine, oh oh!
Trouble is a friend but trouble is a foe, oh oh
And no matter what I feed him he always seems to grow, oh oh
He sees what I see and he knows what I know, oh oh
So don't forget as you ease on down the road
He's there in the dark, he's there in my heart
He waits in the wings, he's gotta play a part
Trouble is a friend, yeah trouble is a friend of mine, oh oh
So don't be alarmed if he takes you by the arm
I won't let him win, but I'm a sucker for his charm
Trouble is a friend, yeah trouble is a friend of mine, oh oh!
Oh how I hate the way he makes me feel
And how I try to make him leave, I try
Oh oh, I try!
He's there in the dark, he's there in my heart
He waits in the wings, he's gotta play a part
Trouble is a friend, yeah trouble is a friend of mine, oh oh
So don't be alarmed if he takes you by the arm
I won't let him win, but I'm a sucker for his charm
Trouble is a friend, yeah trouble is a friend of mine, oh oh!
Ooo, oh ooo, ooo ahh
Ekspo Kucing 2026 Mitec, Kuala Lumpur
-
𝐄𝗸𝘀𝗽𝗼 𝗞𝘂𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟲 𝗱𝗮𝗵 𝗻𝗮𝗸 𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐎𝐖!
Pencinta kucing, ini memang wajib untuk korang! 🐾
Bawa geng, bawa family, bawa si bulus d...
20 jam yang lalu

2 ulasan:
lagu ape eh ni? >_<
bro.. lagu trouble is a friend by lenka.. :)
Catat Ulasan